Fields of activity
In TRANSENS, transdisciplinary research is to be conducted on the disposal of high-level radioactive waste: The interested public and other non-academic actors will be integrated in a planned manner into research contexts, specifically into Transdisciplinary Work Packages (TAPs) on four topic corridors relevant to high-level radioactive waste management:
- HAFF: Ability to Act and Flexibility in a Reversible Process.
- SAFE: Safety Case: Stakeholder Perspectives and Transdisciplinarity
- TRUST: Technology, uncertainties, complexity and trust
- DIPRO: Dialogues and process design in interactions of law, justice, and governance
- Transdisciplinarity research: the possibilities of transdisciplinary research in nuclear waste management are systematically reflected in the network.
- Special activities aim at the promotion of young researchers and the retention of competence